A. Take the following configuration settings into consideration when using the MS Software Initiator:
- Set all clustered volumes as "Persistent Bindings" to ensure they are remapped if the node is rebooted.
- Set "Bind Volumes" for all clustered disks to ensure they are fully mounted by the iSCSI service before the Cluster Service attempts to bring them online.
- Ensure you are using Microsoft iSCSI Software Initator 2.0 or above.
- Make sure your Quorum drive is at least 500MB
Start up the Cluster Admin tool, File > New > Cluster
- Welcome Screen - click Next
- Cluster Name and Domain - select your domain from the drop and type in a new name for your cluster (I called mine obxCluster02)
- Computer Name - type in the name of the server to be the first node
- blah blah blah from here enjoy :)